Latest Love and Romantic SMS Collection


Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection - 1

A Rose says,"I Love You".
A Smile says,"I Like You".
A Ring says,"I Marry You".
But,
this small SMS says,.
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"


Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection - 2

Yesterday I Was
Your Friend.
Today I Am Still
Your Friend.
Don't Worry For
Tomorrow!
I Will Always Be
Your Friend!
It's My Promise!
Happy Friendship Day

[ Sorowar to - Zarapata]



Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection  - 3

Night is silent.
Night is beautiful.  
Night is sweety.
Night is dream-full.
But night is not complete without
Wishing you.
*Good Night*


Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection  - 4

Live for that person who can die for you,
Smile for that person who can cries for you,
Fight for that person who can protects you,
&
love that person who can loves you from the core of his/her heart.

Khirul -(KCC)
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 12:13 PM


Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection - 5

"I'll b rain,
If u wat,
I'll lost,
If u find,
I'll b a real friend,
If u call."
Yes, Friendship means this kind of love & Friendship day is symbol of love, affection & affinity
of our FRIEND. Pls take my love & affection from the core of u'r heart in this special day.
Welcome 2 ERIENDSHIP DAY.
Mohi uddin



Latest  Love and Romantic SMS Collection -6

24hours makes a lovely day,
7 days makes a lovely week,
52 weeks makes a lovely year
 And Knowing a person like me like you
makes a romantic relationship.
Best of luck

Mohi uddin

Comments

Popular Posts